Banana Blueberry Pancakes2015-07-06
- Skill Level: Easy
- Yield : 8-12
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
Nothing says family time like a nice stack of pancakes! Banana pancakes are my go to but let’s jazz them up today with some blueberries! The key to cooking them is coconut oil but if you don’t have that you can use any veg oil or even not dairy butter. I just ate the leftover cold with a ton of fruit and agave. Yuuuum!
- 1 1/2 cups non dairy milk (something thick like almond milk works well)
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium bananas mashed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave (or sugar if you don't have those)
- 3 Tablesppons coconut oil +more for cooking
- 4 Tablespoons water
- 1-2 cups of blueberries
Combine milk, coconut milk, and apple cider vinegar in a bowl and set aside to let it curdle
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon
In a separate bowl combine mashed bananas, vanilla, agave, coconut oil, and water.
Add milk mixture to banana mixture then add that to the dry ingredients. Don't over mix.
Fold in Blueberries
In a heated pan add some coconut oil and pour in batter to the size of pancakes you want to make. I used two pans at once to speed things along.
Average Member Rating
(4.3 / 5)
4 people rated this recipe