Coconut Overnight Oats2015-08-24
I LOVE my overnight oats cold but if it so fancys you, please heat them up! Here is an easy, sweet, delicious coconut recipe, but get creative and try out a new flavor each week! You can make this in bulk. I make a large mason jar full each time. The rule of thumb is usually equal parts oats to liquid.
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 2 pinches salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup (or agave or sweetener of choice)
- 2 Tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 Tablespoons coconut cream (I just Trader Joe's but you can also use full fat coconut milk)
- 1 1/4 cups mixture of coconut water and almond milk with slightly more coconut water than
Mix everything but oats together, once combined, mix in oats.
Put it in a jar in the fridge and it will be ready in the morning (or 6ish hours later).
Average Member Rating
(3.5 / 5)
4 people rated this recipe