Lemon Dill Pasta Salad2013-06-22
- Servings : 6-8
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 25m
So, I went into my kitchen today to make this, and my roommate Susan was already creating something nearly identical for today’s potluck. She graciously let me make a dressing and we combined forces for this delicious pasta salad – a great summertime dish.
This is a mix-and-match dish, an empty-your-fridge salad. You can really add whatever you like to some macaroni or bow tie pasta, but here is what Susan had in mind…
- 1 Bag of Pasta (macaroni or bow tie work great)
- 1 Can of Salad Beans
- 1 Corn on the Cob, stripped (a can of corn will work too)
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 1 Box of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Stalk of Celery, chopped
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Dill, minced (1.5 Tablespoon of dried dill works too)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
While the pasta cooks, prepare all the vegetables.
In a bowl, mix together the oil, dill, lemon juice and zest, and salt and pepper.
Combine everything in a large bowl and serve warm or cold.
Average Member Rating
(4.3 / 5)
4 people rated this recipe