Artichoke and Black Bean Tacos2012-11-12
- Yield : 8 Tacos
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Ready In : 20m
These tacos are a very healthy option. They are quick to throw together, and are great when you don’t feel like using the oven.
- 1 Cup of Chopped Spinach
- 1 Cup of Shredded Romaine
- 1 Cup of Artichoke Hearts, chopped. (Use the canned ones, but make sure they are canned in water.)
- 1/4 Cup of Chopped Onion
- 1/4 Cup of Chopped Water Chestnuts
- 1 Can of Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Teaspoon of Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon of Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- Juice of a Lime
Mix spinach, romaine, artichoke, onion, water chestnuts, beans, and bell pepper together in a bowl.
Squeeze in lime juice and mix.
Add seasonings in and mix together.
Place mixture in tortillas and top with salsa.
Estimated Cost Per Serving: $1.12