Butternut Squash Sauce and Roasted Veggies2018-10-26
This creamy butternut squash sauce dish is the perfect fall meal!
- 1 package of rice noodles
- 1/2 of a small butter squash, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 cup of full-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 cups of frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
Boil water and cook rice noodles according to package instructions.
Steam butternut squash and carrots until tender, about 10 minutes.
Place tender butternut squash, carrots, coconut milk, turmeric, salt, and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
In a large pan, saute onion and garlic until onions are tender and translucent. Add frozen broccoli and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add soy sauce and cane sugar and cook for about 7 minutes.
Add cooked noodles and creamy butternut squash to the pan and stir until well-combined.