This super easy 4 Ingredient Chocolate Pie is your best friend when it comes to whipping up a quick and delicious dessert!
- 1 (12-ounce) bag of vegan semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) block of silken tofu, drained
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 vegan graham-cracker piecrust
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate chips for 45 seconds. Mix with a fork until smooth. (If the chocolate is still lumpy, microwave for 20-second intervals, mixing in between, until the chocolate is completely smooth.)
- In a blender or food processor, blend the melted chocolate, tofu, and vanilla until creamy.
- Pour the tofu-chocolate mixture into the piecrust and place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until the filling solidifies. The pie can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Keywords: vegan pie, chocolate pie, vegan chocolate pie, easy pie, no bake pie