Experience a fancy brunch at home with these amazing Eggless Benedict with Hollandaise! The sauce is so creamy and delicious that you will want to pour it on everything.
- ¾ cup of soft tofu
- 2 teaspoons of mustard
- 4 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 1 ½ teaspoons of lemon juice
- ½ cup of plain almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- Pinch of paprika
- Pinch of turmeric
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 8 slices of bread or English muffins (whatever is available or preferred), toasted (optional)
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced (optional)
- Cayenne pepper, for garnishing
- Paprika, for garnishing
- Freshly ground black pepper, for garnishing
- Place the soft tofu, mustard, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, almond milk, oil, soy sauce, paprika, and turmeric in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- In a saucepan over low heat, warm the hollandaise sauce.
- To assemble: On each half of muffin or toast, place a slice of tomato and a few slices of avocado. Drizzle the warmed hollandaise sauce on top and sprinkle the sauce with a bit of pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
Keywords: vegan hollandaise sauce, vegan eggs benedict, vegan benedict, vegan brunch, vegan breakfast