These Grilled Pineapples are the ultimate summer side dish that will perfectly complement any of your grilled or fried dishes! If you are looking for an affordable, easy to make, and healthy treat to brighten your backyard cookouts, beach BBQ party, or family picnics and bring the taste of summer to your plate, then this grilled tropical fruit recipe is for you.
- 3 tablespoons of vegan butter
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ripe pineapple, peeled, cored, and sliced
- In a small bowl, heat the butter. Whisk in the brown sugar, cinnamon, and pinch of salt.
- Preheat the grill and lightly oil or spray. If you’re using a grill pan, preheat on medium-high and spray.
- Brush the mixture onto both sides of each pineapple slice and place it on the grill for 2 minutes on each side.
Keywords: vegan, vegetarian, grilled, pineapples, fruit, summer recipes, BBQ, grilling, easy, sweet recipes, sweet side