To all the avocado lovers out there, this easy no-fuss guacamole is the perfect dip to make your appetizers excell!
- 2 large avocados pitted
- Juice of ½ small lime, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil (5 ml)
- 1/4 red or white or yellow onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/2 of a roma tomato, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut the avocados in half, peel, and roughly chop into a medium-sized bowl.
- Squeeze the lime juice and then add oil.
- Using a fork, mash the avocados until you reach your desired consistency. Mix in the onion, garlic, cumin, cilantro, tomato, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Keywords: guacamole, easy guacamole, vegan dip, easy dip, avocado spread