This mango salsa recipe is a chunkier salsa and is the perfect excuse to head to your farmer’s market for the freshest of mangoes and produce. It’s so refreshing and delicious!
- 2 small mangos (or one large mango) peeled and diced
- 1/2 of a large cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- Small handful cilantro leaves, chopped
- Toss ingredients together in a small bowl.
Keywords: vegan, vegetarian, cucumber, mango, salsa, dip, chips and dip, appetizer, vegan salsa, summer salsa, veggies