No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies2016-12-28
- Yield : 12
- Prep Time : 20m
- Ready In : 20m
Four ingredients, no baking required – these cookies are almost too easy to make.
If you know me at all, you would know I am the biggest peanut butter lover. Most sweet recipes (even some savory ones too!) I create involve peanut butter in some way shape or form. When I make cookies, the first thing my friends ask is “is there peanut butter in these?” I swear the one time I excluded peanut butter from my sugar cookies people figured I was lying to them.
Back to these cookies though.. seriously an quick and easy recipe if you’re looking for a healthy version of your favorite peanut butter cookies; you can even top ’em with chocolate drizzle to take it to the next level.
Enjoy! Hopefully, these cookies take your day from great to even (peanut) better!
- 1 and 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 9 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 4-8 T almond milk
1. Combine date, pb and oats in a food processor until it becomes a grainy, almost sandy texture
2. Add in almond milk one tablespoon at a time until a thick dough forms
3. Roll into balls and press flat with a fork to form cookie shapes.
4. Refrigerate to firm up and enjoy! (Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze to keep longer)
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
15 people rated this recipe