This delicious and spongy Peach Bread recipe is the perfect summer baking treat! Use those leftover peaches and enjoy!
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and mashed
- 3/4 cup of applesauce
- 1 or 1 1/4 cup sugar (depending on your sweetness preference)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of canola oil
- 2 cups of fresh diced peaches
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3 teaspoons of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F ( 176 degrees C). Grease a bread loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, blend the banana, applesauce, sugar, oil, and vanilla. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; mix just to combine. Stir in the peaches. Pour the batter halfway into the prepared bread pans.
- Place them into the preheated oven and bake for about an hour. Check to see if it’s fully baked by placing a toothpick or fork into the middle of the loaf, if it comes out clean, it’s finished. If it has batter on it, bake for another 15 minutes.
Keywords: vegan, vegetarian, vegan bread, peach bread, fruit bread, vegan peach bread, fruit loaf, peach dessert