- Yield : 2 cups
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
Oh man I love guacamole, is there anybody out there who doesn’t?? This recipe is so delicious, it’s hands down my favorite guac! The Serrano chile is optional but it adds a nice little kick.
- 2 ripe Avocadoes, diced
- ¾ cup diced Tomatoes
- ½ cup diced Red onion
- ¼ cup tightly packed Cilantro, stems removed
- ½ Serrano chile, minced (optional)
- 1 Garlic clove, pressed
- ½ tbsp fresh Lemon or Lime juice
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt, or more to taste
- ½ tsp freshly ground Black pepper
Combine all ingredients except avocadoes in a large bowl and mix well. Add avocadoes and with a fork, mash into the rest of the ingredients, leaving some small chunks. Taste for salt and serve.