This super easy and quick Sesame Noodle Salad is the perfect lunch for those busy days! Eat it slightly warm or cold.
- 1 (~16 ounce) package of Asian noodles
- 1 large carrot, grated
- ¼ cup of sesame seeds
- ⅓ cup of sesame oil
- ⅓ cup of soy sauce
- 1 lime, squeezed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon of ginger powder
- ¼ cup of chopped cilantro
- If you have vegan Worcestershire sauce, like this, add a teaspoon of it
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, add the cooked noodles with all the other ingredients. Stir until thoroughly mixed, and place in the refrigerator until chilled. Serve cold.
Keywords: vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, salad, noodles, noodle salad, sesame noodles, vegan lunch