I’m so pleased to bring you my updated plant-based take on this traditional favorite, with the help from @frontiersoups. Combining this Creekside Classic Chili with textured vegetable protein and kidney beans would make anyone forget there isn’t beef in it.
- 1 (6.25-ounce) of Frontier Soups Montana Creekside Classic Chili mix
- 2 ½ cups of vegetable broth (add more broth for desired consistency)
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can of diced tomatoes, in their juices
- 1 (15-ounce) can of kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup of dry textured vegetable protein
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add the Frontier’s Montana Creekside Classic Chili mix, vegetable broth, can of diced tomatoes in their juices, kidney beans, dry textured vegetable protein, and bring to a boil.
- Once it’s at a boil, cover, reduce the heat to low, and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
Keywords: vegan chili, spicy chili, vegetarian chili, vegan, vegan dinner, dairy free, beans