Here’s the perfect tasty treat to cool you down this summer! These vegan popsicles are great for those hot summer days and are super delicious!
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 3/4 cup of blueberries
- 2 (5.3-ounce) cups of Siggi’s plant-based coconut blend yogurt
- Puree the strawberries in a food processor or blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Puree the blueberries in a food processor or blender until smooth. Set aside.
- In dry popsicle molds, add a generous spoonful of Siggi’s plant-based coconut blend yogurt, followed by a spoonful of a fruit mixture, alternating between the two until the molds are completely full.
- Insert the popsicle sticks, and place in the freezer until they are completely frozen all the way through, at least 8 hours.
Keywords: vegan, vegetarian, popsicles, strawberry, blueberry, vegan dessert, vegan snack, summer, summer treat, vegan popsicles