We are bringing you one of the simplest but most delicious meal ideas for a healthy and light lunch, a Rainbow Veggie Bowl. It can be the easiest dish to put together and the best recipe for last-minute improvisations and making it your own. This veggie bowl first made an appearance in my first e-book called The Friendly Vegan Cookbook which led the way for our latest print cookbook by the same name (if you’d like to get your own copy you can find it here!).
- 1 cup of cooked brown rice or quinoa
- Your favorite colorful veggies, cooked to your liking
- For the cilantro tahini dressing:
- ½ cup of tahini
- ½ cup of water
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 sprigs of cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger
- Handful of spinach
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of sugar
- To prepare the tahini dressing, add all the ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth and creamy.
- To assemble your rainbow veggie bowl, layer cooked grains, veggies of your choice, marinated tofu, and cilantro dressing. Bon Appetit!
Keywords: bowl, dressing, easy, grains, healthy, lunch, quinoa veggie bowl, rainbow, tahini, tahini dressing, vegan, vegan bowl, vegan dressing, vegan lunch, veggie bowl, veggie bowl recipe, veggie platter, buddha bowl, veggie power bowl, veggie quinoa bowl, veggie rice bowl