Vejii x Mainstream Burger
I feel so fortunate to live in a time when there are more plant-based burgers than I can count and vegan options everywhere I look. I’m even more excited when the options are affordable! When plant-based and on a budget come together, that’s where the magic happens 🌟 And my new favorite place to find both of my favorite things is online at the vegan market @shopvejii, and their 100% price match guarantee on all vegan groceries, supplements, sports nutrition, and more! Since so many people live in areas without access to as many vegan options, this makes shopping easier than ever. And it’s only getting better. Vejii is on a mission to become the world’s largest vegan marketplace, and provide you with a single trusted source for all kinds of vegan products.
Speaking of shopping, even though there are so many options on the market, not all of them have comparable prices to their animal-based counterparts. That’s why I’m SO excited to tell you about a brand new product – the most affordable burger on the market with a price equivalent to beef burgers – the Mainstream™ burger from Before the Butcher®, only available on Vejii! The Mainstream burger competes with beef in both price and taste, offering extraordinary similar taste and texture so you can surprise even the most stubborn meat eater!
I love how @b4thebutcher is bringing plant-based to the people and making meatless mainstream! So head over to ShopVejii.com today to grab your Mainstream Burger and try this delicious recipe for the Vejii x Mainstream Burger!
1. Pre-heat a frying pan to medium-high and add olive oil.
2. When the oil is hot, pan-fry the Mainstream burger for 4 minutes, flip, and reduce to medium-low. Cook burger for another 3 minutes (adding on the vegan cheese at this point and covering the pan to let the cheese melt).
3. While the burger is cooking, prep your toppings by slicing the lettuce and cutting the onions and tomatoes.
4. Next, make the spicy vegan mayo by combining the mayo with hot sauce (make it as spicy as you like or skip the spice!).
5. When the burger is done cooking, it’s time to create your Mainstream masterpiece! Start by placing your lettuce, onion, and tomato on the bottom bun. Add your burger and top with the vegan bacon, pickles, and spicy mayo!
#Vejii #Mainstreamburger #Sponsored @ShopVejii