Vegan Apricot Crisp
The lavender buds came from our garden. With all the homegrown ingredients, this whole recipe probably cost me less than $1!
The Apricot Crisp Filling:
The Oat Crisp Topping:
- All-purpose flour
- Canola oil
This apricot crisp recipe is super simple to pull together and made up of just a few steps.
– Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
– In an 8x8" baking dish or pan, combine apricots, granulated sugar, lavender buds (if using) and pinch of salt.
– In a medium mixing bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, and ¼ teaspoon of salt. Drizzle in canola oil and mix until crumbly. Sprinkle oat topping onto the fruit.
– Place the baking dish on the middle rack in the oven. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the fruit is bubbly and the crisp topping is golden brown.
– Serve warm, room temperature or cold. Optionally, top with vanilla vegan ice cream.
FOR FULL RECIPE
Get the Full Recipe
Brown Quinoa Chipotle Bowl