– Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
– Combine the flour, cinnamon, and baking soda in a small bowl.
– In a large mixing bowl, beat the margarine and sugar until well combined. Add the banana and vanilla extract, mix well.
– Add the zucchini and gradually mix in flour mixture. Stir in oats, nuts, and chocolate chips. Drop by Tbsp 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
– Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until they turn light golden brown around edges. Allow to cool completely.