This easy-to-make fruit pizza takes on triple duty as a healthy breakfast, refreshing afternoon snack, or sweet dessert!
– 1 Pizza Crust
– ¾ to 1 C nut butter or seed butter
– 2 pieces bananas sliced
– ½ C strawberries sliced
– ½ C blueberries
– ½ C raspberries
– Vegan melted chocolate drizzled (optional)
– Cook pizza crust according to package instructions. Allow to cool completely.
– Evenly spread nut or seed cutter onto the pizza crust.
– Decorate with fruit. Optionally drizzle with melted chocolate.
Healthy Apple Snacks with Granola
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
Chocolate Avocado Pudding
More Dessert Recipes You'll Love!