As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I absolutely love all of the plant-based options for yogurts on the shelves! There seems to be something for everyone. Personally, I try to avoid the cups with a super high sugar content, so I’ve been loving @siggisdairy plant-based yogurt that has more protein than sugar per cup. It’s a rich, creamy, not-too-sweet coconut concoction that is so satisfying and delicious with 40% less sugar than leading vegan yogurts.
I’ve had so much fun exploring different ways to use this yogurt in recipes. I find that in the mornings, I am looking for a quick, hearty dish with a side of sweet to do the trick. This yogurt parfait is a perfect breakfast option that is so quick and easy to whip together and leaves you feeling satisfied for hours.
When I’m looking for a snack in the middle of the day, the parfait is the fresh, crunchy, fruity, and filling pick-me-up I was looking for. Make it your own, too. Top with whatever fresh berries or fruit you have, and add in granola, nuts or chia seeds for a complete and satisfying dish.
- 1/4 cup of fresh blueberries plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup of fresh raspberries plus more for garnish
- ⅓ cup of homemade or store-bought granola plus more for garnish
- 1 5.3-ounce cup of Siggi’s plant-based coconut blend yogurt
- In a short glass, add the blueberries and raspberries. Then, layer on the homemade or store-bought granola, followed by Siggi’s plant-based coconut blend yogurt.
- Garnish with extra berries and granola.
Disclaimer: Although plantbasedonabudget.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, kindly note that these are only estimates. Nutritional information may be affected based on the product type, the brand that was purchased, and in other unforeseeable ways. Plantbasedonabudget.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. If you need to follow a specific caloric regimen, please consult your doctor first.