Peanut Butter Banana Bars2013-02-10
- Yield : 2 bars
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 3m
- Ready In : 8m
This dessert is quick, easy and nutritious! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 1 peeled frozen ripe banana, halved
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 dallops of peanut better
- your choice of chopped nuts
- one skewer, cut in half (optional)
Stick a skewer in the middle of the banana.
Take your frozen banana and spread a dallop of peanut butter on it. Dip it in melted chocolate (I throw mine in the microwave for 2 minutes and stir), sprinkle your choice of nuts on them and place it on wax paper and let it dry.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe