As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Dessert for breakfast anyone? I didn’t have ice but add it if you can, it gives it a nice texture. This shake will rattle your sweet tooth and satisfy your belly so blend up and drink up.
Banana Breakfast Shake
- 3 medium frozen bananas
- 2 cups of coconut water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon of sweetener (I used maple syrup and agave)
- a pinch of salt
- 1 Tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 cup of ice (optional)
- Blend all ingredients EXCEPT cocoa powder and peanut butter
- Take out just less than half the mixture and blend it separately adding the cocoa powder and peanut butter.
- Add back to other cup/ jar and top with shredded coconut
Disclaimer: Although plantbasedonabudget.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, kindly note that these are only estimates. Nutritional information may be affected based on the product type, the brand that was purchased, and in other unforeseeable ways. Plantbasedonabudget.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. If you need to follow a specific caloric regimen, please consult your doctor first.