As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
A quick, cooling salsa to enjoy on these warm summer days.
Mango - Cucumber Salsa
- 2 small mangos (or one large mango,) peeled and diced
- 1/2 of a large cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 Tablespoon of lime juice
- small handful cilantro leaves, chopped
- Toss ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Store in the fridge.
Disclaimer: Although plantbasedonabudget.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, kindly note that these are only estimates. Nutritional information may be affected based on the product type, the brand that was purchased, and in other unforeseeable ways. Plantbasedonabudget.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. If you need to follow a specific caloric regimen, please consult your doctor first.