As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mornings can be hectic trying to get everything ready and out the door on time. It seems there is always something else I hadn’t remembered, or Eddie needs a little extra time to find just the right spot than the morning before. This is why I love having delicious, nutritious, and filling meals ready to go like these overnight oats – whether that’s on the go, or just to my living room so I can get my day started.
I can’t get enough of Siggi’s plant-based coconut blend yogurts in so many delicious flavors like toasted coconut. I’ve been playing around with different recipes in my kitchen and love how these overnight oats turned out. If you haven’t tried yogurt in overnight oats yet, you are in for a real treat! This rich and creamy concoction cooks itself overnight so the only thing you need to do in the morning is dig in! The banana mixed in makes it the perfect amount of sweet and filling. You can top it with whatever you have on hand or that brightens your day. I love incorporating bright colors and juicy sweeteners like berries or adding a double portion of toasted coconut on top to bring out the flavor of the yogurt. Enjoy! #dailysiggis #sponsored
Photos by Alfonso Revilla
- ¾ cup of old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup of plant-based milk
- ½ cup of Siggi’s plant-based coconut blend yogurt
- ¼ cup of mashed ripe banana
- 2 Tablespoons of chia seeds
- ¼ cup of chopped fruit (your choice)
- In an airtight container, glass, or mason jar, add oats, milk, yogurt, banana, and chia seeds.
- Cover with lid or aluminum foil, and refrigerate overnight (or for 3+ hours).
- When you wake up, mix, top with chopped fruit, and enjoy chilled. No cooking or heating necessary—the oats “cook” themselves overnight.
- Mix these up right in a mason jar to take them on the go.
Disclaimer: Although plantbasedonabudget.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, kindly note that these are only estimates. Nutritional information may be affected based on the product type, the brand that was purchased, and in other unforeseeable ways. Plantbasedonabudget.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. If you need to follow a specific caloric regimen, please consult your doctor first.