- Skill Level: Easy
- Yield : About 1/3 cup
- Prep Time : 5m
- Ready In : 5m
A great dressing to toss in a salad or a bowl of kale! Super easy made if ingredients you likely already have around the kitchen!
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1.5 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon agave (or if you don't have it use sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar (if you have it)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients and shake it up or whisk it up!
Add to your greens and CHOW DOWN!