Easy Edamame Salad2018-12-03
- Servings : 4-6 servings
Thanks to ADM for sponsoring this recipe.
I don’t know about you, but right about now, I am totally craving something super easy, fuss-free, and made with fresh ingredients, and this Easy Edamame Salad is hitting the spot! Not only is this protein-packed salad inexpensive and easy to throw together, but the edamame (a.k.a. soy beans) is also a complete protein providing all of our essential amino acids. In fact, soybeans are rich in fiber, folate, potassium, vitamin K and rich in essential fatty acids and low in saturated and trans-fat.
So, economical? Check. Nutritious? Check. Delicious? Check. Need more inspiration? Watch this mouth-watering video:
- 1 (16-ounce) bag of frozen shelled edamame
- 1 (15-ounce) can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can of corn kernels, drained
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted and diced
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup minced cilantro
- Juice of one lime
- 1 teaspoon salt
Cook edamame per package instructions.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Chill in the refrigerator overnight, or for at least an hour.