As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you to Mike’s Mighty Good for sponsoring this Veggie Heavy Ramen Soup recipe!
I’ve had a very busy schedule these days with my book launch so I rely heavily on quick, healthy, and hearty meals. Ramen is one of my all-time favorite comfort meals and having tried so many I can be quite picky, so I was thrilled to discover @mikesmightygood instant ramen with the thick noodles and rich broth I love. With @mikesmightygood, you can have your favorite craft ramen at home. The noodles are made from scratch and never fried so they are perfectly fresh. I love how rich and flavorful the broth is yet with 40% less salt per ounce than leading brands. I’m excited to share this colorful ramen bowl recipe full of fresh veggies with you. Whether enjoying on your own, with loved ones or just for the gram, this is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Enjoy the recipe and use code PLANTBASEDONABUDGET for 15% off on their site.
Veggie Heavy Ramen Soup
- 1 Tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 rib of celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup of grated carrots
- 1/4 cup of thinly sliced zucchini
- 2 packages of Mike’s Mighty Good Vegetarian Ramen Soup 1.6 ounces each
- 1/2 cup of finely diced extra firm tofu
- In a medium pot over medium-high heat, saute the onions and garlic for 3 to 4 minutes, until onions become tender and translucent. Add the celery, cabbage, carrot, and zucchini, and saute for 2 to 4 minutes, until vegetables become tender. Cover, turn off the heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Cook Mike’s Mighty Good Vegetarian Ramen Soup according to package instructions.
- When the noodle soup is finished cooking, add it to the pot with the seasonings and tofu. Serve immediately.
Disclaimer: Although plantbasedonabudget.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, kindly note that these are only estimates. Nutritional information may be affected based on the product type, the brand that was purchased, and in other unforeseeable ways. Plantbasedonabudget.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. If you need to follow a specific caloric regimen, please consult your doctor first.