As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you to Sprouts for sponsoring this recipe.
Cooking dinner just got a lot easier now that the Impossible beef is available for home cooking! I whipped up some extremely flavorful tacos with this vegan beef in the same way my mom would make her taco meat. And, I’ll say this: these tacos are the absolute perfect meal to satisfy everyone at the table — meat-lovers and vegans alike! They’re packed with flavor, protein, and they’re a cinch to throw together. Win-win!
I picked it up at Sprouts, which has A LOT of vegan options! They also have really inexpensive produce and incredibly friendly staff.
Let me know if you decide to pick some up and make these tacos!
- 1 package of Impossible Meat .75 pound
- 8 ounces of tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 8-10 corn tortillas
- Cilantro, minced (for garnish)
- Yellow onion, finely diced (for garnish)
- Tomato, finely diced (for garnish)
- Cook the Impossible Meat according to package instructions.
- Stir in the tomato sauce and all the spices and cook on medium-low heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until everything is absorbed. Stir frequently to avoid burning.
- Scoop taco meat on the corn tortillas and sprinkle with garnishes.
Disclaimer: Although plantbasedonabudget.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, kindly note that these are only estimates. Nutritional information may be affected based on the product type, the brand that was purchased, and in other unforeseeable ways. Plantbasedonabudget.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. If you need to follow a specific caloric regimen, please consult your doctor first.