- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
I adapted this recipe from Vegan With A Vengeance. If you don’t have that book, get it – it’s really great for everyday use. Anyway, I had some bananas that were going bad, so I altered the recipe so I could use them. Here’s what I came up with.
- 1 cup flour - all purpose or wheat
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- one mashed banana
- 1 cup non-dairy milk - I use almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or maple syrup
Preheat a non-stick pan on medium-low for a couple minutes.
Add all the ingredients to a bowl and hand mix well.
Cook pancakes until they're lightly brown. Once bubbles begin to form flip it over and cook the other side of the pancake until light brown.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe