Zucchini and Potato Casserole2013-07-25
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
This photo does NOT do the recipe justice! Give it a try and let us know what you think.
- 3 medium zucchini, quartered and cut into large pieces
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed or finely minced
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- crushed red pepper, to taste
- seasoned salt and pepper, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup nutritional yeast (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a large casserole dish, thoroughly mix together all the ingredients.
Place in preheated oven. After 30 minutes, mix it and let bake for another 30-40 minutes. Keep an eye on it to prevent burning.
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
29 people rated this recipe