Mango Bean Salad2013-09-17
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
This recipe was generously donated by my friend Simone, founder of the blog VegConcious. She brought it to one of my potlucks and it was like a party in my mouth.
- 2 15oz cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into ½ inch wide pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, rinsed, seeds removed and chopped
- 3 green onions (white and green parts), sliced
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Chill for one hour before serving.