Chickpea Quinoa Burgers2017-01-25
- Yield : 6-8
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 6m
If you’re looking for a delicious dinner in less than 20 minutes, look no
further than this burger.
These veggie burgers are so easy and so. darn. tasty. This week I accidently made about 6 cups of quinoa so its been all about trying to incorperate it into any recipe I can.
Therefore, I made a bunch of these babies as a part of my meal prep for the week. I use them in my sandwiches, broken up on top of a salad, or even just on their own with some tahini dipping sauce. This recipe provides an easy base that allows you to mess around with the spices any way you please.
Hope you enjoy!
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 cup finely processed veggies (I used kale, onions & carrots)
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour (or flour of choice)
- 1 t curry powder
- 1/2 t cumin
- 1/2 t cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a larger bowl, combine all ingredients to form the burger mixture. (add a dash of water to help incorporate mixture if needed). Form into 6-8 burgers.
2. In a skillet heated over medium heat, add a dash of cooking oil/spray and cook burgers until each side is golden brown.
3. Place finished burgur on your favorite toasted bun, load on the toppings (lettuce, tomato, avocado, hot sauce, etc..), and ENJOY!
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe