As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
There isn’t anything much better than a delicious creamy cheesy sauce if you ask me, and you don’t have to look any further for that than to one of my favorite brands, @wayfare_foods! I absolutely love their jalapeno cheddar nacho cheese sauce so when they asked if I’d make a recipe with it, I said yes faster than you can say ‘cheese!’.
Eating healthy, whole, plant-based foods is just so much more fun when you have delicious sauces and spreads to join them, and WayFare is in the business of doing just that. You can still enjoy creamy comfort foods without compromising on nutrition, texture or taste. Their non-dairy products bake, cook, feel, and taste just like dairy but without all the yucky stuff. In fact, they’re free of the top 10 allergens so you can enjoy @wayfare_foods guilt-free!
It’s also a great way to get your family to eat more veggies because who doesn’t want seconds of nacho cheese?! So slather it on and enjoy this recipe. To health, vitality, and joy.
Cheesy Quinoa Bowl
- 2 cups of cooked quinoa
- 15 ounces of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes (or halved cherry tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup of diced red onion
- 2 Tablespoons of minced cilantro
- 1 large avocado, pitted and sliced
- Tortilla chips (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups of Wayfare Jalapeno Cheddar Nacho Cheese sauce
- Prepare Wayfare Jalapeno Cheddar Nacho Cheese according to package instructions and set aside.
- In each of two standard-size bowls, add 1 cup of cooked quinoa, ¾ cup of black beans, ½ cup of tomatoes, ¼ cup of diced red onion, 1 tablespoon of minced cilantro, ½ of an avocado, and tortilla chips (if using).
- Drizzle the melted Wayfare Jalapeno Cheddar Nacho Cheese sauce and serve immediately.
- Eat, share and enjoy!
Disclaimer: Although plantbasedonabudget.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, kindly note that these are only estimates. Nutritional information may be affected based on the product type, the brand that was purchased, and in other unforeseeable ways. Plantbasedonabudget.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. If you need to follow a specific caloric regimen, please consult your doctor first.