As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
For those of us avoiding soy and processed foods, this is the perfect spread for a bagel, toast or crackers! The white beans provide a nice creamy texture while cashews add richness, eliminating the need for any added oil. Spread this on plain or top with lettuce and tomato for a quick and yummy lunch.
Creamy White Bean and Chive Spread
- 1 cup of cooked navy beans
- 1/3 cup of raw cashews
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh Lemon juice
- 3-4 Tablespoons of unsweetened non-dairy Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped Chives
- Sea salt, to taste
- -Place everything in a food processor and process until completely smooth.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
Disclaimer: Although plantbasedonabudget.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, kindly note that these are only estimates. Nutritional information may be affected based on the product type, the brand that was purchased, and in other unforeseeable ways. Plantbasedonabudget.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. If you need to follow a specific caloric regimen, please consult your doctor first.