As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This creamy butternut squash sauce dish is the perfect fall meal!
Butternut Squash Sauce and Roasted Veggies
- 1 package of rice noodles
- 1/2 of a small butter squash, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 cup of full-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 cups of frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- Boil water and cook rice noodles according to package instructions.
- Steam butternut squash and carrots until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Place tender butternut squash, carrots, coconut milk, turmeric, salt, and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- In a large pan, saute onion and garlic until onions are tender and translucent. Add frozen broccoli and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and cane sugar and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles and creamy butternut squash to the pan and stir until well-combined.
Disclaimer: Although plantbasedonabudget.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, kindly note that these are only estimates. Nutritional information may be affected based on the product type, the brand that was purchased, and in other unforeseeable ways. Plantbasedonabudget.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. If you need to follow a specific caloric regimen, please consult your doctor first.