As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Roasted Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- Tomato Sauce/ Marinara (optional)
- Grape Tomatoes (optional)
- Chives (optional)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Wash and cut your squash in half, vertically
- Remove the seeds and place both pieces face-down on a foil lined baking sheet
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until soft/tender (you should be able to scrape the sides with a fork easily)
- Serve hot with homemade sauce, tomato slices, fresh herbs or simply a little salt & pepper to your desired taste!
Disclaimer: Although plantbasedonabudget.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, kindly note that these are only estimates. Nutritional information may be affected based on the product type, the brand that was purchased, and in other unforeseeable ways. Plantbasedonabudget.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. If you need to follow a specific caloric regimen, please consult your doctor first.