As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Roasted Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- Tomato Sauce/ Marinara (optional)
- Grape Tomatoes (optional)
- Chives (optional)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Wash and cut your squash in half, vertically
- Remove the seeds and place both pieces face-down on a foil lined baking sheet
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until soft/tender (you should be able to scrape the sides with a fork easily)
- Serve hot with homemade sauce, tomato slices, fresh herbs or simply a little salt & pepper to your desired taste!
Disclaimer: Although plantbasedonabudget.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, kindly note that these are only estimates. Nutritional information may be affected based on the product type, the brand that was purchased, and in other unforeseeable ways. Plantbasedonabudget.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. If you need to follow a specific caloric regimen, please consult your doctor first.
What a lovely dish! This was perfect with some garlic bread and a simple salad.
Love the combo of the garlic bread and salad along with this squash!
This roasted spaghetti squash is incredible! Directions were easy to follow, and the flavor was incredible!
Right?! So easy and delicious!
This roasted spaghetti squash recipe is so good! I am trying to cut back on carbs, and this recipe makes it so easy and delicious … thanks for the recipe!
Definitely perfect for a lighter meal and also so so good!