The Easiest Burger you’ll Ever Make- Seriously.2017-03-01
- Yield : 6
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
At a minimum, this recipe has 3 ingredients. Oat flour, beans, and tomato sauce. Now, I like my burgers spicy so I threw some sriracha sauce in to amp up the heat, but this can easily be omitted. The coolest part about this recipe is that you can use whatever kind of beans you have – I just happened to have a neglected can of kidney beans in the back of my cabinet that needed to be brought to life so thats what I used. This burger made an excellent addition to my zoodle salad this afternoon.
Hope you enjoy!! Leave a comment with feedback especially if you tried a different kind of bean!
- 1 can kidney beans
- 2-3T sriracha or hot sauce
- 1/3-1/2 cup pasta sauce (depending on how much sriracha you use)
- 1 cup oat flour
- Garlic, salt and pepper to taste (optional)
1. Process beans in a food processor until smooth(ish) *Its ok if there are some chunks
2. Combine oat flour, beans, hot sauce, and pasta sauce in a bowl. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder if you choose.
3. Form into 1/2 inch thick patties and in a greased skillet over medium heat cook on each side for 3-4 minutes until crispy.
4. Enjoy on a burger, over a salad or on its own!
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe