Fresh Quinoa Salad2018-11-03
Just finished batch-cooking for the week, and this is one of my creations for the menu. It’s fresh, super easy to make (especially if you cook your quinoa in a pressure cooker), and it tastes so flavorful!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 (15-ounce) can of black beans, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can of garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- Salt, to taste (about 1 to 2 teaspoons)
- Juice of a lime (optional)
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and serve cold.