As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can honestly make the sauce anyway you’d like. You don’t have to put quite everything in it, and you can always adjust everything to taste. These products should be found at any grocery store. Enjoy!
Succulent Stir Fry
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1 bag of mung bean sprouts
- 4 green onions, cut into thin 2' pieces
- 8 ounces of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can of canned baby corn
- 1 can of water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup of peanuts
- 1 Tablespoon of peanut or wok oil
- 2 Tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of plum vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes (or less, depending on how spicy you want it)
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of vegetable broth
- 1 Tablespoon of sesame oil
- Cooked brown rice
- Heat 1 Tablespoon of peanut or wok oil on high in a large wok or skillet and add mushrooms, peanuts, water chestnuts, and baby corn. Heat until golden browned, then add red bell pepper, broccoli, green onions and mung bean sprouts. Stir, combine, and cook about 2 minutes.
- Combine in a measuring cup: rice vinegar, plum vinegar, ginger, red pepper flakes, garlic, cornstarch, soy sauce, vegetable broth, and sesame oil. Add sauce, combine and cook for another minute or so. Place on top of steamed brown rice. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: Although plantbasedonabudget.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, kindly note that these are only estimates. Nutritional information may be affected based on the product type, the brand that was purchased, and in other unforeseeable ways. Plantbasedonabudget.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. If you need to follow a specific caloric regimen, please consult your doctor first.